The Nebraska Law Review publishes one volume a year. Each volume consists of four Issues. Issue 1 is published in August, Issue 2 is published in November, and Issues 3 and 4 are published in March and June, respectively. Please contact the Nebraska Law Review at lawrev.unl.edu to subscribe.
- Regular Subscription: 1 Volume (4 Issues) — $55.00
- Hardbound* Subscription: 1 Volume (4 Issues)— $70.00
*Hardbound volume consists of the 4 issues in bound volume.
- Subscriptions run for the current volume.
- Claims must be submitted within 12 months.
- Indexes are published for each volume and included in the subscription cost.
- Postage costs are included in the subscription price for regular mail. An additional $2.00 will be added for International Postage.
- Tax is charged for all subscriptions in Nebraska.
- Cancellations are accepted, but no refunds will be issued.