The Nebraska Law Review welcomes unsolicited articles for publication consideration in the Review. Articles submitted should meet the following guidelines*:
- 30,000 words or less
- Articles must be completed works in publishable form
- Citations should conform to the current edition of the Bluebook
- Articles must use footnotes rather than endnotes
*Note: these guidelines are not strict requirements, merely recommendations for publication.
The Review accepts submissions by the following methods:
- Hard Copy submission via standard mail (send to the Nebraska Law Review office)
- Electronic submission via Scholastica
- Electronic submission via email (send to email@example.com)
The vast majority of articles submitted to the Review are submitted online through Scholastica.
The Review has a longstanding policy to not publish submissions from students outside of the University of Nebraska College of Law.
Requests for expedited reviews should be sent directly to Law Review staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.